Home-Based-Biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantawi Sagara - Design Your Life to The Top

Go down

Tantawi Sagara - Design Your Life to The Top Empty Tantawi Sagara - Design Your Life to The Top

Post by TS-Marketing Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi there everyone, my name is Tantawi Sagara and I'm an Internet Marketing Consultant. I run a home business from home and teach other how to do it and solving everyone's same problem that is how to actually earn money from being an Internet Marketer online.

You might be shocked to hear how old I am. Guess what? I'm just 19 this year and I'm already an entrepreneur. The systems I used helped me. I just graduated from my high school and started my own business online.

I'm quite a stubborn guy at school that always talk back to teacher. Well, they teach me that I need to listen to my superior and so so so... But the problem is I NEVER WANT TO BE A STAFF OR EMPLOYEE. I want to be my own boss. They never could understand me. So you guys could say that entrepreneurial spirit is irrepressible. Well, if you want to know more about me you guys can go to my personal site which is in my signature. Thanks a lot. Very Happy
TS-Marketing
TS-Marketing

http://freeforyoutosearch.com/index.php/work-with-me/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum