Home-Based-Biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gday another Aussie here

2 posters

Go down

Gday another Aussie here Empty Gday another Aussie here

Post by aussiej Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi I am a happily married Aussie mum and granny.I have 4 children and I have 5 grandchildren as well .I love country music and old classics from the good old days ,vintage clothes and jewellery,I collect fancy dress clothing and I love listening to people playing guitars just not heavy stuff lol.Reading is a favourite pastime of mine (all sorts of things) Would love to own some land near the coast so me and my old boy can do what we both love.He is a fishing fan and I just love anything country. Am planning on retiring my husband as soon as possible now that all my businesses are taking off this is starting to become a reality.

What are my businesses?Well Like Ellen I am a great fan and happy member of Liberty Health Net.Everything Ellen said is spot on.Where can anyone get involved in a company that only costs a minumum of $30 to get involved in and that includes a product of your own choice?How many of the MLM companies that are around have a payplan as fair as ours?How many offer a 100% 60 day money back guarantee?Did I hear you say none.Well you are right there are none zip zero nil.So you may want to talk to Ellen and grab her info and have a closer look at why we believe this is such a great business to be involved in.
I have been in many others and this one has exceeded my expectations by 1000%.

My 2nd business is all about marketing its called Global NPN and for a minumum of $10.75 a month you will be able to use autoresponders make your own capture pages add your own leads and the list goes on every marketer needs what we have and when you get a new referral you get $5 per person when they upgrade and per month they stay a member and You get to use the tools and learn how to market what you are involved in.The support here is great as it is in Liberty Health Net.I feel so priveleged to have found both iof these after years of getting no where.

Anyway I hope you drop in and say hi.

May you all have your dreams come true and remember the wise words of Monty Python "Always look on the bright side of life"
aussiej
aussiej

Back to top Go down

Gday another Aussie here Empty Re: Gday another Aussie here

Post by TS-Marketing Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi there, great smile back there. Looking forward to network with you my friend.
TS-Marketing
TS-Marketing

http://freeforyoutosearch.com/index.php/work-with-me/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum